One cup of kale has more vitamin C than a whole orange! That should be
convincing enough to include it in your smoothie, and in other meals you prep.
It gives a distinct earthy taste, but it isn’t spicy, making it a great drink ingredient!
Smoothie ideas for kale:
· Kale, pineapple, banana, honey, peanut butter, greek yogurt, almond milk
· Kale, milk, orange juice, banana, mango, avocado
· Kale, banana, blueberries, yogurt, protein powder, flax seed, cinnamon
Balance out that herb-y taste with sweet, Vitamin C-rich mango. An easy
favorite, ripe mango also gives Vitamin A, potassium, Vitamin B-6, and fiber.
Don’t worry about sugar, as fruit sugar in moderation is not bad at all! Mango is the
perfect base for a smoothie, as it gives a wholesome, sweet taste that even kids love.
Smoothie ideas for mango:
· Mango, banana, milk, yogurt
· Mango, strawberry, carrots, almond milk, lemon juice
·Mango, banana, orange juice
In many countries, ginger is treated as medicine. Its science-backed properties
not only boost the immune system, but also help prevent cancer, aid in indigestion,
manage diabetes, and reduce the risk of chronic illnesses. This should convince you to
include ginger in your diet!
Ginger definitely packs a lot of health benefits, alongside its strong taste. In fact, its
taste already gives that placebo effect of feeling healthy! It definitely livens up a
smoothie with its distinct flavor and mild spice. We love it in our meals, and we love it in
Smoothie ideas for ginger:
· Ginger, peaches, pineapple, mango, lemon, coconut milk, honey
· Ginger, kale, mango, peaches, lemon, maple syrup
· Ginger, banana, pineapple, turmeric, carrot juice, lemon juice, almond milk